Help! cant burn FAB iso

HELP! all you wise old heads out there! Just migrated from Ripit to DVDFab Platinum. It seems to work great except when decrypting! I am using my old Pioneer 107D and single sided (DVD5 4.7g) disks. Just purchased a copy of Simpsons and Premonition. Saved only the movie as ISO (with a successful message) but the V50 and IMG burn are making coasters. Please help!!:confused:

Welcome to CD FReaks, skylar :).

That is a fairly old burner you have there. Can you be sure that it’s working…?

seems to work with the standard (single sided) DVD iso

Are you trying to merge both flicks to one 4.7g disc?what media are you using? you say that FAB worked great except the decrypting. so did it fail decrypting or not? Why iso? just backup to HDD and use IMGBurn in build mode…IMO…if you already have an iso, then use IMGBurn in write mode…need more clarification/details…

Thanks for the replies. Iam decrypting with Fab and saving as ISO. I attempted to write using Fab and IMG. Failed AT WRITING LEADIN. I havent had this problem before. The discs are dual layer but I selected only movie and saved ISO to HDD. Less than Verbatim herefore able to fit on single sided. Has anyone burnt these discs before? :confused:

Have you successfully burned DL discs before? If these are a new batch then the media code might not be recognised by the drive firmware.

Attaching an ImgBurnlog would be good, because we need more information about that failed burn.

[QUOTE=skylar;1948744]Thanks for the replies. Iam decrypting with Fab and saving as ISO. I attempted to write using Fab and IMG. Failed AT WRITING LEADIN. I havent had this problem before. [B]The discs are dual layer[/B] but I selected only movie and saved ISO to HDD. Less than Verbatim herefore able to fit on single sided. Has anyone burnt [B]these discs[/B] before? :confused:[/QUOTE]

What discs?? :confused:

The Pioneer 107D do not support writing dual layer disc.

Exactly, and never will be…