HELP: cannot read 360 backup media

Hi im a newbie here and here is my first post,

• xbox 360 hacked to play backup games
  • newly bought external MSI dvd dual layer burner
  • ridisc dual layer discs 8x
  • cloneCD 5.3.0.1, unregistered, free trial for 30 days
  • dead or alive 4 with iso and dvd file i.e. ready to be burned

burned the disc at 2-2.3x and 1x even, successfully burned but when inserted in xbox 360, it says “cannot read media, restart console or clean disc”, any help would be really appreciated.

Did you check this? http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=198175

Yes i have already read this, but it would be of help if wud hav been using an unpatched game, i have downloaded dead or alive 4 with DVD file along with the iso file, which is ready to be burned… so dont know wots wrong…

thanx belvedere

OK what’s wrong now is that you didn’t read the rules you signed up to. No help here with illegally-distributed games.

Let’s have another look, shall we:

[i]

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:[/i]

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li]> [li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li]> [li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li]> [li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li]
[/ul]