Help burning cd's

vbimport

I ripped and burned a cd and it played fine. Tried to with songs i used from youtube, converted them to WMA files and still cannot get them to play. It’s weird, i can see where the cd is burned and everything, so i know thats fine. It just will not play it?

Hope someone can help…

Is it the format i used? wma? accidentally tried it with wmv, that didn’t work.

I got the videos from youtube, could torrenting them be better? I’m at a dead end.

Don’t all jump in at once :rolleyes: I got it to work. Its amazing what a bunch of forum members can do while sitting in a chat and talking about football :rolleyes:

Some forum you guys are running here.

[quote=maseyferguson05;2127985]Don’t all jump in at once :rolleyes: I got it to work. Its amazing what a bunch of forum members can do while sitting in a chat and talking about football :rolleyes:

Some forum you guys are running here.[/quote]
:rolleyes:…To me it’s amazing that you got it to work. Especially with such an @$$Hat of an attitude…:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=maseyferguson05;2127985]Don’t all jump in at once :rolleyes: I got it to work. Its amazing what a bunch of forum members can do while sitting in a chat and talking about football :rolleyes:

Some forum you guys are running here.[/QUOTE]

Oh heck…was busy with some urgent beers. Err, maybe ya shoulda WAVed :wink:

Glad we could help!

Sorry guys, was not at all mad. I just needed a response. This seemed to be a good way:bow:

We’re actually a nice bunch of people here. Audio forum is kinda not used a whole lot so it takes awhile to get help here.

I really didn’t know how to help you. I don’t go to youtube much or try to convert files from there.

Anyway welcome to CDF’s

I just needed a response. This seemed to be a good way

That’s entrapment.

Anyway welcome to CDF’s
Ditto