Help burning an ISO file in Nero

vbimport

I’ve read a few topics on here about this sort of thing already, but nothing has seemed to work for me. I have an .ISO file that I need to burn. I know that it has to be burned with mode 2352, but I can’t seem to change the mode in Nero. I read in another topic that you can select “correct” and change the mode in the foreign image area, but nothing is available for me to change in that section. Any ideas? Thanx! :slight_smile:

Perhaps reading [COLOR=indigo]the final part of this stuff might give you a clue ?[/COLOR]

:wink:

Maybe I’m just a moron (which is most likely the answer) but I still can’t get this to work. The ISO is 707,748 KB (691 MB). I tried the test with WinISO in the thread you mentioned, and I got no error or anything. Some of the options that are in that thread aren’t options for me to select anywhere (selecting “correct” and “2352”). If I select burn image in Nero, it burns all the way through, but the computer won’t recognize the CD when it finishes.

Nevermind, downloaded a different version of Nero, worked fine. I had the newest version installed on my first few attempts, but I coulodn’t find where to change the mode to 2352 in it. Downloaded version 5.9.9.9, option popped right up and burned perfectly.