Help burining .vob files

Hello,

I am a complete n00b to buringin DVD’s and I was wondering how to burn files on to dvds. I “found” some dvds on the net, as .vob files or .avi files and I was wondering what program i could use to burn them off of my hard drive on on to a dvd. I know i can use nero 6 but i want the dvd’s to be just the same as the original dvd they came from a copy and nero doenst let me do that. If anyone can help me with this I would appritiate it alot

Thank in Advance

ta_forever :bigsmile:

I think that is a sick bird (ill Eagle)

Hi this is Micheal Spath, I am a CD Freaks Moderator but foolishly I forgot my password - no worries the admins are working to fix it ASAP - please ignore the “newbie” title in my posts.

You can e-mail me anytime at: mspath@mighty.co.za

Anyway I am a “CD Freaks” expert, which means I am able to assist you in this matter. I strongly advise that you ignore posts by anyone with “member” titles (we call them nobody’s) please only listen to posts by “admins” or even better “mods” such as myself to get professional, error free advice since we follow a comapny “rulebook” thank you.

Acording to the CDfreaks rulebook, page 101 the answer is obvious - try using Nero6 www.nero.com and Memorex DVDs.