Help Backing-Up Games

Hi,
I am wanting to back up some of my PC and PS2 Games and was wondering what all I need to do this and how to go about it?
Can anybody point me towards some freeware that will do this for me?
I know the information is out there but it seems the more I read the more confusing it all gets…
I have Already tried backing a few PC games up already with CloneCD and while it says that I have copied and burned successfully there are a few glitches that say other wise.
I also used A-Ray scanner to find out what protection is being used on the games…It says SafeDisc 2/3 is detected.

Any help would be greatly Appreciated
Thank You
H

[QUOTE=Humboldt;1915674]Hi,
I am wanting to back up some of my PC and PS2 Games and was wondering what all I need to do this and how to go about it?
I know the information is out there but it seems the more I read the more confusing it all gets…
I have Already tried backing a few PC games up already with CloneCD and while it says that I have copied and burned successfully there are a few glitches that say other wise.
I also used A-Ray scanner to find out what protection is being used on the games…It says SafeDisc 2/3 is detected.

Thank You
H[/QUOTE]
i used to back loads of ps2 games using any dvd which decodes the signal then burn on the fly.that did it for me

you can get 30 day trial from slysoft.com

Thanks Choofa

Hi,
I am wanting to back up some of my PC Games and was wondering what all I need to do this and how to go about it?
The games in particular are The Sims Deluxe Edition and The Sims2(Although I have others id like to back-up as well).
I have Already tried backing a few PC games up already with CloneCD, Alcohol 120,Blindwrite,etc… and while it says that I have copied and burned successfully there are a few glitches that say other wise.
I have went through the archive here(and on other sites)and followed the instructions of what others said worked for them but they don’t for me.

Can anybody help walk me through this?
Thank You
H

I went to download Protection ID as instructed by Kalas and all I got was a rar. file with a trojan in it…not sure what that was all about but it wasnt cool.