Help - Add DVD Subtitles to a *Home* movie

Hi everyone, I sure hope this is the right forum…

I’ve just been reading the guide on http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=135193 and would like to know how I add typed out subtitles to a DVD produced using a digital video camera…

Most of the tutorials I have read are all for demuxing “backups” etc :wink:

I would like to know the simplest and easiest way to add subtitles to a DVD… I am used to creating DVDs using Nero Recode (AVI to VOBs) can someone please share their experiences? naming prehaps any software etc?

I do not have origianl subtitle files so programs that allow me to convert “commercial DVD subtitles” are next to useless… Most tutorials mention them…

I normally wouldn’t bother with them, but my girlfriend would like to see a home video of my school leavers ball…and subtitles make things easier for her

I know I could hardcode the subtitles into the DVD using the excellent subtitle plugins for TMPG (and a spot of reauthoring), but I would like to be able to turn them on and off using my DVD player remote…

Any software names you guys could chuck my way?

Thank you very much all for your time :slight_smile: I hope I havn’t asked a question that has already been answered before

Hmm I wonder why this thread is not answered… I would like to know too

Easy. Ulead Workshop 2. :clap:

How about it being nearly a year old.