Help 4.4.8.2

vbimport

Hey Dr. Who, I loaded the V4.4.8.2 version of DVDnext Tech on my computer last week and now it won’t burn the data. Everything works great…even moves the data to the buffer but as soon as it starts the burn the backup data it gives me an error. I know it’s not the burner because I can still burn other files…have you seen this problem before?

What type of blank media? What burn speed is being used?

I’ve tried two different DVD+R’s the first is Verbatim and when that failer to backup I switched to DVD-R…both are 120min-4.7GB. I’ve tried burning at 8x (11080 KB’s) and 4x (5540 KB’s)…I’ve also tried backing up the whole file under the heading Automatic Full or variations of Copy Full anf Copy Main. All end with the same failure…write error occured.

Sorry Dr. the second DVD-R was a Sony.

First download then install and open Imgburn.
<br>
<br>http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
<br>
<br>Then Click tools then filter drive load order :
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>Here is a screen shot of my filters installed.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>Now select copy to clipboard this is a temp storage and in your reply you would right click on the white boxed area and select paste this will allow you to post your filters on your system. Doing this would help us assist you on burning problems.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>Now if told so you need to highlight the filter that you were told to remove and then hit the remove filter button so it will delete it off your system.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>Side note all my filters are fine and none were deleted the screen shots are for an example only and not meant to say remove that filter. [B][U]Removing the wrong filter can render you computer inoperable. So when asked listen to us and select the right one when told to do so.[/U][/B] There is no easier way to do this than what I provided. We hope that users will see these threads and learn from it as well.