Hello

vbimport

Hello out there in CD land, I am having trouble with support. I have requested support several times. I can not get a new key form the website, it says email in not registered, which of course it is. I have requested a new key from suppot four times over the past month. Not once have a I recieved a key or even an email explaining why they will not give me a key. I have purchase order ID number and reciept for my payment of CSS Free.
Any ideas on how to get these “buisness men types” to reply, and give me a key? :a

Are you talking about DVD region & CSS free if so there hasn’t been an update for a long while so I don’t think it would work on most new dvd’s and if you bought it from DVDFAB.UK.COM then you are out of luck because DVDFAB blocked the keys from them because of non payment. For further help I would visit the DVD FAB/DVD REGION CSS FREE Forum
Jim

Hm, you should contact them directly if not done yet.
Maybe you need to contact a different mail address to get your key from them?

I’ll transfer this to the DVD Fab / CSS Free forum area…

Thanks Kidd for transfering this here as I am sure he will received excellant help on the problem in this forum
Jim

Try this
Best to PM or email fenqtao. fengtao@dvdidle.com Also you can request a new key at this link:

http://www.dvdidle.com/retrieveregkey.htm Also check your spam folder as your isp might be seeing it as spam being that it is from China and blocking it

Good luck
Jim

are you using the same email address that you used when you purchased the Product :confused:

also, the retrieve new key link is for dvdfab platinum and gold upgrades.

You mention CSS free, are you trying to retreive a lost key or upgrade? Try the link jaminsd posted to retrieve a lost key

magnasarcane please let us know if you got your problem fixed (key) so that we can let this thread go, Thanks
Jim