Hello :) Problem with a copyrighted CD

I have this original CD that I want my friend to have, but I can’t seem to burn it. It’s an Israeli software, and not common at all so there won’t be any cracks for it. I burn it, then when I run it I ask for the original CD. It is run entirely from the CD. I’ve tried CloneCD, which usually works for games, and it failed to solve the problem.

Any advice?

Regards!

there are programs to do this please read the forum rules as regarding copying material rules according to the country you live in-----------------------------SILVERSURFER-------------------------

I think I read them, and I think what I’m doing is okay, isn’t it? I just don’t want to give him the disc everytime he wants to use it.

If you make a backup of the software, it is a backup for personal use and not to lend it someone else or give it away.

The copy protection is there for a reason, so I assume that you are not allowed to lend or give away a copy of the software. If I am wrong on this, please let me know. Otherwise I must respectfully ask to respect CD Freaks by respecting our rules.