Hello (Installation problems Age of Empires 3 Asian Dynasties)

vbimport

i have a probelm installing age of eimpires 3 the asian dynasties the error is:

written like thiis “error 1305.error reading from file C:\program files\microsoft games\age of empire 3\sound\sound3.bar. verify the file exists and that you can acces it”

i tried to givee it permisson but i can’t my system won’t let me do it and when i cancel it shows another problem: error :-1603 fatal error during installation.

consult windows installer help (msi.chm) or MSDN for more information.

i tried reinstall and things it still fails it used to work on my another computer but it didn’t work on my friends laptop and not in my laptop :((

i’m tired of this. help me plz… :a:a:a:a:a:a

TY!!

[QUOTE=sumanskuller;2491932]i have a probelm installing age of eimpires 3 the asian dynasties the error is:

written like thiis “error 1305.error reading from file C:\program files\microsoft games\age of empire 3\sound\sound3.bar. verify the file exists and that you can acces it”

i tried to givee it permisson but i can’t my system won’t let me do it and when i cancel it shows another problem: error :-1603 fatal error during installation.

consult windows installer help (msi.chm) or MSDN for more information.

i tried reinstall and things it still fails it used to work on my another computer but it didn’t work on my friends laptop and not in my laptop :((

i’m tired of this. help me plz… :a:a:a:a:a:a

TY!![/QUOTE]

You do know your need the original AOE III main program installed to install the addon packs??