Hello, I'm the new moderator

vbimport

We are proud to present a new forum moderator today: Airhead

We have been watching you for a long time Airhead:

-First you came asking, then you learned.
-When you learned you also started helping others.
-You seems to enjoy the board.
-Your replies is mostly polite(and will hopefully be better now with your moderator status? :wink:).

And you seem to be able to learn quick, is intelligent and have room for being very knowledgeable in the future. :wink:

Welcome to the forum and just ask me or any other mod/admin here if you are wondering about something (rights, policy, rules and whatever)

congrats airhead

:cool:
congrats too buddy…
:cool:

guess we now have to call you chAirHead :confused:

:smiley:

Congrats, Airhead.

Hope you count me as one of your buddies, esp when you receive some new firmware :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations,well deserved …:slight_smile:

Grattis och välkommen

aehummm, and in english for the rest of you.

Congratulations and welcome

I’m the new-elected moderator, and I will help OC-Freak in this forum. So now there are two mods looking over your shoulders! :wink:

Be nice to each other and everything will be fine. I think CDFreaks has a very nice atmosphere already, and I wish it will stay that way.

I like computers, sports (F1 especially), reading good books and watching good movies. If you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer them. :slight_smile:

I merged the two threads into one :wink:

Maybe someone is to lazy to say hello twice :stuck_out_tongue:

You do not know what are you getting into buddy, but congratulations.:wink:

Ah, so that’s where my thread ended up… :slight_smile:
Thanks everybody!

Hi, Airhead !

Yes, I have a couple of questions for you. Here are some citations taken from the G@M3FR3@K’s yesterday review of Yamaha CRW3200E :

“…Our opinion is that the speed of CD-writers isn’t any longer an argument…Unfortunately speed is still the main criterium in press reviews of cd-writers. For us it is more important to offer the best quality …” The source is http://www.cdfreaks.com/document.php3?Doc=77

So, my questions are:

Doesn’t this kind of remind you of what I the other day was saying here ? http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46447

Remember me tryin’ to explain my beliefs that the quality of burning is no laughing matter ? … " Quality over quantity “…” We are not at the F1 race, are we ? "

Do you know why I recall this ? Well, simply because I still ain’t sure if you got me right then, 'cos you seemed to be happy with just finding “…some good quality, cheap CD-R’s…”. I’m a bit :confused:

Are Yamaha right or wrong ?

Check ur PM BoSkin. :slight_smile:

Congratulations Airhead… :slight_smile:

RHYTMOS

I go away for a while, and Airhead becomes a Mod? Congrats bud, you’ve earned it.

Good man. I am waiting for the upgrade of my LTR-40125W to 48X…:stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations Airhead!

I have an idea, with one Norwegian and one Swedish moderator in this forum, why not switch language to Norwegian/Swedish? :smiley:

That would make people wonder…:rolleyes:

[/joke]

De flesta skulle nog bli förvÃ¥nade Trondos, det är jag rätt säker pÃ¥… :slight_smile:

To all you others, :cool:

congratulations Airhead…you deserve this position…