Hello Everyone!

vbimport

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I’m excited to have found this forum. Found it yesterday because of a google search about vintage blank CD-R media. =)

As I said in the thread, Welcome to the forum.

We discuss most everything apart from local politics as it tends to get messy. International politics has to be mentioned on a general level to fully light some subjects but who passed such and such law is not interesting in any scenario. It is there and we can’t change it :wink:

Check out the ‘Living Room’ to see the sheer diversity of subjects and join in on discussing in the ‘Latest News Headlines’. By the nature of the forum, the news will mostly focus on new technology for various purposes hardware/software and privacy/security issues.

I hope you enjoy participating :flower:

[QUOTE=JHow77;2777943]Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I’m excited to have found this forum. Found it yesterday because of a google search about vintage blank CD-R media. =)[/QUOTE]

I’m not everyone, but hello right back at you.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2779387]I’m not everyone[/QUOTE]

Well that was superb answer. So I say hello Beef Barley and all other members with their respected names. I’ve just come at this beautiful place. Should I call it a discussion or forum site? Is it necessary? Can’t it be a place where people gather and share their thoughts, ask questions, get solutions, and more importantly new friends all around the world.

I hope I’ll enjoy my stay here.

Thanks and best regards.

[QUOTE=jattBO;2782697]Well that was superb answer. So I say hello Beef Barley and all other members with their respected names. I’ve just come at this beautiful place. Should I call it a discussion or forum site? Is it necessary? Can’t it be a place where people gather and share their thoughts, ask questions, get solutions, and more importantly new friends all around the world.

I hope I’ll enjoy my stay here.

Thanks and best regards.[/QUOTE]

Hello right back at you and there is a lot to enjoy here especially good people.