Hello everybody :-D

vbimport

Hellooooooo :smiley:

First of all I want to apologize for being absent so long without posting any message :o:o

I missed a lot all of you but a sequence of issues kicked me all at once :doh:

At the beginning of the new year, my PC decided to leave me :a

Because of my chronic lack of money it required to me 2 months to be able to get replacement parts, so I was forced to stay offline for so long :frowning:

Of course, I don’t have a brand new full PC, but I still use the old one with replacement parts :doh:

After sorting PC issues, however, something else happened… of course :a

My dad had a heart attack, so a double coronary angioplasty was needed :eek:

Of course I’m still scared as hell, but according to the cardiologist everything should be fine, the damage on heart was not too large, and indeed he seems getting well very quickly.

I spent some time with him in everyday errands just to be sure that everything is fine, and this kept me away from the keyboard for another couple of weeks.

Now he is able to run everything by himself as before, and I must say that I’m really happy for this :bow::bow:

BTW, the main reason why I was offline for so long was the PC issues :doh:

If no other catastrophes will hit me, I should be back again as usual :slight_smile:

Again, I wish to apologize for posting no news about me for so long :flower:

and now… let’s go to spam… ehm to keep “The Quest” updated :bigsmile:

Welcome back Geno, you’ve been missed :flower::flower::flower:

That’s the thing with PCs, you never know what they’ll do next! And I’m sure many of us can relate to your lack of money :iagree:

Sorry to hear about your Dad :(, glad he’s getting better though. My best wishes to you both :flower::flower:

Anyway, it’s wonderful to have you back :smiley:

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

You’re just in time for some changes around the old place.

I’m really happy to be back here… I missed you all a lot :flower:

I just noticed the changes :eek:

I need some time to recover all the missed news :o

Yo Geno-

Welcome back bro - you were truly missed!!

So sorry to hear about your dad - but it sounds like he is recovering just fine.

The sad news that you may have missed was Sexy_Southerner - Dana contracted a severe cancer that has probably killed her by now - her loss is SO devestating to me and many other members - she is missed by all-eh!!

Welcome back! Glad to see you around; all the love to you & your family. :flower:

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Mike, I am just reading all the posts I missed, and find out also the thread about Dana… it was definitely a shocking news :frowning:

Yo Geno-

Remember those wild and wonderful days with her on IRC?

That was the good old days-eh!!

Sorry to hear about your dad’s health and your pc problems, Geno, but it’s very nice to have you back! :flower:

Yep, I’m very sad that these times are gone :sad:

Welcome back, Geno! Good to see you back on the Internet also. :smiley:

Sorry to hear about your Dad’s incident. :frowning: I’m glad to hear he’s recovering well. :flower:

It’s a shame you live so far away Geno. I’d give you an old laptop in an instant.

I hope you dad gets as well as possible. My father had a light stroke last year. He had to get surgery and everything went well. Fortunately they’re pretty well advanced with heart surgery around here. Although it’s never a fun sight to see your own dad connected to several machines because they had to stop his heart for a couple of hours.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2629468]Sorry to hear about your dad’s health and your pc problems, Geno, but it’s very nice to have you back! :flower:[/QUOTE]

:iagree::flower:

Yo-

Did anyone besides me note - that Geno didn’t say a word about Gina and the baby-eh??

Wonder why??

It’s good to see you back Geno.

What a nice happy pic, Di :flower:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2629543]Yo-

Did anyone besides me note - that Geno didn’t say a word about Gina and the baby-eh??

Wonder why??[/QUOTE]

LOL, I knew it was only a matter of time before things got back to normal (or what passes for normal round here)…with Geno getting teased :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Welcome back Geno :flower:

Good to hear that things are getting back to normal :iagree: ( whatever that is :bigsmile: )

Thank you very much everybody :slight_smile:

I’m really happy to be back :flower:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2629543]Yo-

Wonder why??[/QUOTE]

:eek: I had no idea that she had a baby… btw who is Gina? :stuck_out_tongue:

How soon they forget hey Big Mike,must of traded the kid for a computer on E-bay.So the rumor that you had to get married to Gina isn’t true. Man I’m going to have to erase that stuff I said off the bathroom wall.rrrrr.I mean read on the bathroom wall.

Glad your Dad’s alright Geno and glad to have you back maybe Big Mike will ease off me,nah it’s been fun nothing we can’t dish back.

:eek: