Hello, all!

vbimport

Hello there! I’m J., 20, from Scotland. I’ve just started archiving my media - having some trouble with BDs, but all else is fine. I collect records and watch a lot of films, and having an archive is important to me. I use a Toshiba 1TB SSD to store my backups and am thinking of getting a second SSD to make everything absolutely certain. Glad to be here. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums Helvetica and glad to have you here. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

bliadhna Mhath Ùr

Welcome aboard to a great board, hope they help you as much as they have me!

Hello, my name is Dolly and I have no idea how to start a new conversation on this forum. But, I really need some help, as you can see I am not too computer savvy and I have that program where you can watch movies in your computer and it was working fine. But today I rented some movies from redbox and tried to play them but it keeps saying error. Your input can’t be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL ‘dvd:///D:/’. Check the log for details.
Your input can’t be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL ‘dvd:///D:/’. Check the log for details.
I do not know how to fix it and I have no other way to watch these. I know my computer recently upgraded to windows 10 but Idk anything else. Could anyone offer some advise?
Thank you

Welcome Dolly. Hope my answer didn’t come too late, but I did try to help in the thread you started in the Newbies.