Hello all I am a newbie to this

Is there anyone that can assist me with dvd decrypters. I have tried dvd43 and anydvd but it doesn’t seem to be working. I need help getting through this

Welcome to the forum, fergie5 :slight_smile:

My preference is the all-in-one DVDFab Platinum.

There are also quite a few free options.

I’ll move this thread to the Newbie forum where hopefully you’ll get some more input. :wink:

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome onboard fergie5. :iagree: :clap:
AnyDVD is probably the best Decrypter out there. But because it does its thing in the background, is easy to believe it isn’t doing anything.
Latest version
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6202.exe
You don’t say which DVD’s you are trying to backup.
It would help.
Also the specific problem(s).
You can try DVDFab for Decrypting & Ripping to your HD only. The free version should work for you.
[B][U]See here:[/U][/B]
[B][U]DVDFab[/U][/B] full versions. Will allow the burning functions etc too. Trial period is fully functioning programs.

I have one click copy and it recommended dvd43 and all I get is the continuing yellow face in the icon. I’ve closed and relaunched and still nothing. I have been able to copy movies that I have purchased but I also want to be able to copy movies that I have rented so that I can watch them when I want.

I tried to do the anydvd as well as I get the same results.

I tried the dvdfab as was recommended as well and I don’t know how to use that with my one click copy

I am not real good with computers so I need something that is even easy for me to be able to use.

[quote=fergie5;1941830]… I also want to be able to copy movies that I have rented so that I can watch them when I want.[/quote]Sorry but we cannot assist with copying rented movies. Have another look at the rules you signed up to.

Thread closed.