HEEEEEELP! Need Firmware BY ACARD 7 IN 1 help please!

vbimport

hiiiiiiiiiiii
i have acard cd-r/dvd-ONLY (duplicator)7 IN 1
for the last time work in good but now
dosnt work in good and he is recrding dvd- only
1-i want software or update for dvd+
2-and i cant find dvd-pionear iwant make dvd-/+ by LG16X i find mor dvd r-+ by thes company
3-pleeas hwo i can do that (IF I CAN) ???

information my device
COMPANY ACARD
7-1
dvd-/cd-r
4x
acard VER: 1.84s
pioner

mahmmed
tel:00966567198919
mail:mahmmeda@hotmail.com

up!!!

remove your writers and update the firmware on them in your pc this will make them more compatible with the newer discs check acards site for firmware updates burn to a cd and upgrage your acard dupes firmware this is done by inserting the cd in the reader of the acard and selecting firmware update

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Will Try It

Hi all,

“check acards site for firmware updates burn to a cd and upgrage your acard dupes firmware this is done by inserting the cd in the reader of the acard and selecting firmware update”

Myke, i have an ARS-2022D 1-1 duplicator, i got it Nov 2004 so its quite old now (firmware 2.03z). i cant find the option ‘firmware update’ in the menus so i dont know what to do now. any ideas? BTW, i have burnt the new firmware (2.14z_cd) to a dvd.

Ok, i downloaded the manual for my box from Acard & found out how to get into “advanced setup” mode. sorted now, firmware successfully updated to version 2.14z. BUT still having problems, duplicator is still behaving strange with two new drives in, (asus E616A rom & pioneer DVR 110) taking 2 minutes longer to copy a disc than with my 8 speed pioneer 108 in?! (im using Verbatim 16x advanced azo DVD-R). cant understand this, i put the new drives in exactly how i took the old ones out. What have i done?! help please!