Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mou
/dev/sda4 704G 341G 327G 52% /
udev 7.9G 188K 7.9G 1% /de
tmpfs 7.9G 0 7.9G 0% /de
/dev/sda1 98M 44M 49M 48% /bo
/dev/sda3 197G 1.4G 186G 1% /va

Can you help me?
B.R

Hi and welcome to our forum. Please read this and if this does not solve your issue get back to me and I will contact the developer.

http://www.hdsentinel.com/hard_disk_sentinel_linux.php

I am specifically not familiar with HD sentinel, but I see one thing that makes me suspect I understand the problem…

Where it says : “Interface : SCSI” makes me suspect that you are running that particular drive on a separate controller card, not directly from a jack on the Motherboard…

on my own system drives running on USB2.0, USB3.0 or eSATA are "Seen"
as “SCSI Devices”

AD

I can confirm that this special RAID controller is currently supported only in the Windows version of Hard Disk Sentinel / Hard Disk Sentinel Pro: so under Windows the complete hard disk status will be detected and displayed.

Under Linux, only a different (SCSI) command set is available only to read capacity, read/write the drive and get the actual device name (the name of the RAID array itself). This is why “SCSI” is displayed in the Interface field.

Constantly researching about the possibilities and hopefully it will be available in a future Linux version.

[QUOTE=hdsentinel;2703244]I can confirm that this special RAID controller is currently supported only in the Windows version of Hard Disk Sentinel / Hard Disk Sentinel Pro: so under Windows the complete hard disk status will be detected and displayed.

Under Linux, only a different (SCSI) command set is available only to read capacity, read/write the drive and get the actual device name (the name of the RAID array itself). This is why “SCSI” is displayed in the Interface field.

Constantly researching about the possibilities and hopefully it will be available in a future Linux version.[/QUOTE]
Thanks to reply.
I hope it will perfect well on linux OS.:clap:
B.R