HDD head - give suggestion

Hello everyone, I want to ask a small question: each drive has a disc head. when holding the disc head to the platter I need to use a tool-assisted, otherwise the platter is easy to damage. If I have two disc heads(platter) and want to put back the reading head on the platter ,there is no way one person to take to do so.I there a method or techniques to solve this problem.

If you have disassembled the drive without the proper tools, clean room and knowledge the drive has been rendered junk.
Hard drives are sealed for a very good reason.

I opened the disk in a clean room and with special tools, but now I have the problem to put back the actuator arm when it has more than one reading head.

once you open a HDD it’s dead. They are assembled in dust free environments for a reason.

If you opened the drive because it was faulty, what makes you think you could repair it?
Time to go out and buy a new one.

But I think maybe there are some methods so that it will be repaired for good. I just want to get the method to do that.

[QUOTE=Ella;2214383]But I think maybe there are some methods so that it will be repaired for good. I just want to get the method to do that.[/QUOTE]

Look, you obviously do not understand what we are saying.
A clean room means an industrial clean room where the dust particle that would kill production of microchips and hard drives are filtered out of the atmosphere to an incredible degree. These particles can not usually be seen by the naked eye.
Manufacturers use special tooling and jigs during the production of the items.
If you have access to these why are you asking for our advice. If you do not forget it and go and buy a new drive and put this down to experience.

Thank you !Of course I opened the disk in a clean room and with special tools. my question is: If I have four disc heads( tow platters) and want to put back the reading head on the platter ,there is no way one person to take to do so.because I have no four hands.

[QUOTE=weedougie;2215061]Look, you obviously do not understand what we are saying.
A clean room means an industrial clean room where the dust particle that would kill production of microchips and hard drives are filtered out of the atmosphere to an incredible degree. These particles can not usually be seen by the naked eye.
[B][I]Manufacturers use special tooling and jigs during the production of the items[/I][/B].
If you have access to these why are you asking for our advice. If you do not forget it and go and buy a new drive and put this down to experience.[/QUOTE]

As above.

[quote=Ella;2216963]Thank you !Of course I opened the disk in a clean room and with special tools. my question is: If I have four disc heads( tow platters) and want to put back the reading head on the platter ,there is no way one person to take to do so.because I have no four hands.[/quote]You don’t seem to be getting this. You have stuffed the drive IT IS NO LONGER ANY GOOD!!! I’ll put it to you this way the rooms Hard Disk Drives are assembled and produced in make surgical operating rooms look like pig styes. Once you opened that HDD it became DEAD you need to buy a new one.