HD7000 player with two free $59

vbimport

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=209112684&adid=17653&dcaid=17653

What in the world is this???:confused:

Got one on order just to check it out.:confused:

http://www.buy.com/prod/High_Definition_DVD_Player_SHD7000_2_HD_DVDs_total_You_will_receive_2_of_the_following_3_movies_Rumor_Has_It_Per/q/loc/273/209113404.html

Got two on order!

Any FW updates for these. I understand this may be an A3 inside.

Wow good deal, but I am broke :sad:

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2120543]Wow good deal, but I am broke :sad:[/QUOTE]

Even if only the DVD part works with 2 free ones this is a deal man.

Looks like the Venturer HD-DVD player that Wal-Mart carried a while back.

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2120543]Wow good deal, but I am broke :sad:[/QUOTE]

Sell me some of your media. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=etp;2120531]http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=209112684&adid=17653&dcaid=17653

What in the world is this???:confused:

Got one on order just to check it out.:confused:[/QUOTE]

What do you mean, what is it? It’s an HD-DVD player that will upscale SD-DVDs.

Even though HD-DVD is dead, these are the best SD-DVD players on the market.

[QUOTE=negritude;2120652]What do you mean, what is it? It’s an HD-DVD player that will upscale SD-DVDs.

Even though HD-DVD is dead, these are the best SD-DVD players on the market.[/QUOTE]

Bought two. Just had never heard of this brand before and I thought all the HD players were gone in stores.

And I do not always believe what I read. It said HD for $59. I was very suspicious to say the least. I saw a store advertisement that said a player was HD and it wasn’t. Scam!

A3 evidenly!:cool:
Anyone have one? SHD 7000!

It says in stock soon, I would save my $60 for a blue ray dvd for later.

The Venturer was supposed to originally be the cost effective alternative to the Toshiba but it never got under way since the whole HD market essentially caved before they were even released. I have heard that it is essentially a relabeled A3 but I will look into it more. Good find regardless.

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2120686]The Venturer was supposed to originally be the cost effective alternative to the Toshiba but it never got under way since the whole HD market essentially caved before they were even released. I have heard that it is essentially a relabeled A3 but I will look into it more. Good find regardless.[/QUOTE]

BB return policy//
Defective Products • Defective products can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product, or at the sole discretion of Buy.com, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase (or, if possible, through the original payment method such as PayPal or Google Checkout). Defective products may only be returned within 14 days of the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product).
Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.

For products that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.

Buy.com in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.

Yes, this is a rebadged Toshiba HD-A3.

It is supposed to take the native A3 firmware as well so a pretty good deal for what your getting. Frys is still fire selling a bunch of HD-DVD movies here as well so if you have one near you it’s a great source of cheap HD movies.
I have a A2 and the best part about mine besides the 5 free movies is I can make HD TV content onto regular DVD media and it plays it in full hd just like a real disk 1080 and 5.1 sound if that’s what the original source had.:bigsmile:

Yo-

IMO it is a [I]steal[/I] [B]IF[/B] it is an [B]A3[/B]-eh!!!

It’s a A3 with a different layout on the case and remote. Maybe they figured it’d better not look like a real a3 if they were going to sell it cheaper.

[quote=etp;2120655]Bought two. [/quote]Two is too much if you already have Toshiba HD-A2 (from your sig). :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=zevia;2121015]Two is too much if you already have Toshiba HD-A2 (from your sig). :)[/QUOTE]

I need one as a gift for my son and the spare bedroom. Still wondering if I need 3 since the A3 may stop one day. I have been stocking up on all those $7.99 HDs and some are great for the gradkids kids in HD.
Love my P3 but this will cause some rearranging. I wanted to get that unit in a better venilated area anyway.

Sold out! Great buy for those that leaped!