I want to inform you that Hard Disk Sentinel version 4.50 released and available for download. The latest version 4.50 offers even higher level of monitoring and alerting on possible problems with hard disks and SSDs - to offer an advanced level of data protection.
It is recommended to update the existing version by the automatic update from the File menu - or by manual installation of the updated version to the same folder where the previous one installed (no uninstallation required) to automatically use all previous statistics, settings, logs, registration details..
If you have successfully registered and activated any previous version (with your personal lifetime license), the updated version will be also registered and activated. If you prefer to download manually, please make sure you download the correct version you already have installed (standard or PROFESSIONAL).
Updates in Hard Disk Sentinel 4.50:
- Disk -> Short self test, Extended self test options available for SCSI and SAS hard disks
- option to disable "Always-on-top" behaviour of Status Windows
- improved and faster startup of disk surface tests on drives with lower health
- added support for Promise 4650, 8650, 16650 SATA/SAS controllers
- added support for LSI SAS3 (SAS 12G) 3008 Fury Series SATA/SAS RAID controllers
- added support for IBM SATA/SAS and Broadcom / RaidCore RAID controllers
- advanced error logging, improved SSD health reporting on various newer SSD models (Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, Sandisk, etc)
- improved and added support of various RAID controllers (LSI, IBM, AMD, etc.)
- fixed "connection timeout" errors displayed with @gmail account
- improved support of Windows 8.1 OS
For the full list of updates, modifications, improved hardware support,
please view http://www.hdsentinel.com/revision.php
Download the new version from http://www.hdsentinel.com
If you have any questions or we can help, please use Report menu Send test report to developer option as then we can assist in the actual situation.
CEO / Leading developer