HD Fab Decrypter Command Line Issues

vbimport

I am sure I am not the only one out there looking for a good command line interface for DVD Fab Decrypter so feel free to post other issues/requests

1- Even when using the /CLOSE command, I get a message box saying “the process completed” that I must click OKAY to before applicatoin closes automatically (Pretty much defeating the purpose of making it automatic)

2- The Command line does not have a command to select MAIN MOVIE or FULL DISK.

Item #2 You have to have the Platinum or Gold version for this

Are you saying that you have to have Platinum or Gold to do that all together or from a command line?

Because from the GUI I am able to rip the “Main Movie” so I dont see why they shouldn’t be able to include this in the command line for the freeware version.

If you put all the goodies in the freeware then how would the authors of the program make any money for all their hard work ? Think about it

???

The Free version does all this already, just not well…

The free versions purpose is to create a method of ripping a DVD to the hard drive.

The paid version’s purpose is to reencode.

I think a proper command line interface to the free version does not take away from the value of the Paid version. I dont think there is anyone that will pay money simply for the purpose of being able to use a command line to rip a disk. The paid version’s value comes from its encoding capabilities.

I am trying to replace DVD Decrypter in Mass Rip, which needs a command line to make .iso files. Below is the config file:

I believe the relevant part is:

"/MODE ISOREAD / “SOURCE” /DEST “DESTINATION” /START /CLOSE /OVERWRITE YES /FILES ALL

Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“utf-8” ?>
<configuration>
<configSections>
<sectionGroup name=“userSettings” type=“System.Configuration.UserSettingsGroup, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089” >
<section name=“dvdMassRipApp.Properties.Settings” type=“System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089” allowExeDefinition=“MachineToLocalUser” requirePermission=“false” />
</sectionGroup>
</configSections>
<userSettings>
<dvdMassRipApp.Properties.Settings>
<setting name=“RipDir” serializeAs=“String”>
<value>\smartstor\PUBLIC_RIP</value>
</setting>
<setting name=“RipExe” serializeAs=“String”>
<value>C:\Program Files\DVD Decrypter\DVDDecrypter.exe</value>
</setting>
<setting name=“DvdInfoCache” serializeAs=“String”>
<value>C:\Users\kcchesnut\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\eHome\DvdInfoCache</value>
</setting>
<setting name=“RipArgsFile” serializeAs=“String”>
<value>/MODE FILE /SRC SRC /DEST “VIDEO_TS_PATH” /START /CLOSE /OVERWRITE YES /FILES ALL</value>
</setting>
<setting name=“RipArgsIso” serializeAs=“String”>
<value>/MODE ISOREAD /SRC SRC /DEST “RIP_PATH_UNIQUE_ISO_NAME_.iso” /START /CLOSE</value>
</setting>
</dvdMassRipApp.Properties.Settings>
</userSettings>
</configuration>