HD content slowly becoming more popular

vbimport

I just posted the article HD content slowly becoming more popular.

Consumers purchasing high-definition TVs are often disappointed when they get home and notice a lack of video quality when compared to what was seen on the show floor.
Even though there has been a…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15316-HD-content-slowly-becoming-more-popular.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15316-HD-content-slowly-becoming-more-popular.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I try to watch as much HD content as I can, but most of the channels and movies I watch are in SD! Most of the on-demand movies and content I try and watch also is in SD, which is rather disappointing.

At least I can watch most major sporting events in HD.

I download all my contenent in HD thanks to HD trackers. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen an SD series/movie sense I stoped watching TV several years ago.

+1

Beautiful, sharp 1080p blu-ray video on MyTVPAL

Those who love to view 1080p blu-ray quality instant streaming video on demand and live tv over low bandwidth ( 480p at 1.5mbps, 720p at 3mbps, and 1080p at 6mbps ) use MyTVPAL ( www.mytvpal.com )

View thousands of free video on demand titles and hundreds of live tv channels from around the world for FREE by downloading the MyTVPAL PC Player or ordering your MyTVPAL set top box at MyTVPAL ( www.mytvpal.com )

Comment Guy

My only option is our cable companies HD box. It gets about 30 HD channels, most of which I watch are hockey and football games. It’s hard watching the SD channels after you’ve gotten used to HD channels. I also bought a ps3 last year to play blurays. I figured why get an HDTV if you’re not going to use its HDTV features.

Most HD content is upscaled rubbish.

I love how you can come up with all sorts of scenarios just from reading these headlines. "HD content slowly becoming more popular"
At first, hardly anyone would watch the HD version of “Plan 9 From Outer Space”, but then gradually over time, more and more people began watching it…