HD camera geeft MPEG-TS video op pc ----> niet naar movie maker

Mijn Panasonic Lumix HD-camera geeft MPEG-TS filmpjes op mijn computer. Deze wil ik graag bewerken met Movie Maker, maar helaas lukt me dat niet.
Ik krijg: Het bestandstype van 00003.MTS wordt niet ondersteund en het bestand kan niet worden geïmporteerd in Windows Movie Maker kan iemand mij helpen? :bow:
Ik weet dat de filmpjes dan omgezet moeten worden in een ander bestand, maar ik weet totaal niet hoe.
Ben een leek, sorry :slight_smile:

Wat is dit nu voor vreemd bericht? Die hoofdletters en schoffel en prei heb ik helemaal niet getypt!
De laatste zin is: Ik weet totaal niet hoe. Ik ben een leek, sorry.

Rare toestand dit!

Hi Rosita, and welcome to the forum.

You will need to post in English to get the best chance of an answer to your problem.

But, a basic question: [B]did your camera come with software[/B]? There´s usually a CD of software which should include a video editor.

Apart from that, there are other converters and editors available…I´ll leave it for others to make suggestions. Hopefully the translation here will provide enough information for the other members:

[I]My Panasonic HD camera produces video in the MPEG-TS format. I would like to edit them with Movie Maker, but unfortunately it doesn´t work.
I get: The file type is not supported 00003.MTS and the file can not be imported into Windows Movie Maker. Can anyone help me?
I know that the clips should be converted into another file, but I totally do not know how.
I´m a layman, sorry[/I]