Hd/ bluray purchase help

vbimport

ok getting tarted on new build of entertainment system i order the lg h20 black from newegg and i have a vizio 720p still in box from dell now as you can tell i going to try to burn the movies that i use on the new system my computer is a xps 410 with a 8600gt nvidia card is this stuff going to work together or do i need to start from scratch i can still send back the products since i have not opened anything yet please help

I believe it will work fine but you may need to connect video and audio with a seperate cable to your TV or home theather.

[QUOTE=spboyd1;2123339]ok getting tarted on new build of entertainment system i order the lg h20 black from newegg and i have a vizio 720p still in box from dell now as you can tell i going to try to burn the movies that i use on the new system my computer is a xps 410 with a 8600gt nvidia card is this stuff going to work together or do i need to start from scratch i can still send back the products since i have not opened anything yet please help[/QUOTE]

Give the SLYSOFT site a visit and see if that software will meet your needs.http://www.slysoft.com/en/