Having trouble with the other bolyn girl

i was wondering if anyone else was having an issue. it gets to vob_vts2 and i get a crash report. first time i have had trouble in a while so jsut wondering if there was something new out there.
thanks
amy

Sounds as though the disc is scratched or otherwise damaged in some way.

[quote=gizmotoz;2075330]i was wondering if anyone else was having an issue. it gets to vob_vts2 and i get a crash report. first time i have had trouble in a while so jsut wondering if there was something new out there.
thanks
amy[/quote] No there is nothing new on it as the latest version of DVDFAB went through this movie with ease, like what was said check the disc or try cleaning it

thanks for the heads up. i need to check and see if there is a new version. been out of the loop taking care of family.
thanks again

I Was having the same problem would get to 2.8% then freeze my computer.Decided to try and watch the movie on my pc,got two minutes into watching movie and it frooze my machine.Tomorrow will return my disc and try a new one.I suspect that there may be a problen with some of the region 1 versions of this movie???