Having trouble with roxio for plex, cant figure out

vbimport

How to take saved mp3 files, that i have downloaded, i want to take the files and burn them on disc, for some reason i cant get it to help me download the mp3s , i installed ez cd creator, and when i go to use it my comp freezes up! :frowning: Is it possible that having to writers in computer a plex2410a and a Lite-on. i have nero burning cd rom is it just as easy to use as Ez cd creator in other word can i point and click selected songs like usual if i cant then please direct me to a program that will... Help! Is there any programs that are the same as ezcd creator.. thank i apprecite everyoners help..send any links if possible:)

Originally posted by Burner030
i have nero burning cd rom is it just as easy to use as Ez cd creator in other word can i point and click selected songs like usual
I don’t use Easy CD Creator and prefer Nero Burning Rom. It’s just as easy as Easy CD Creator and with the build-in Wizard even very easy. Just point and click to make an audio compilation. I have tree writers in my computer. All working fine with Nero Burning Rom.

Since I don’t use Easy CD Creator I don’t know what’s the problem, sorry.