Having Trouble with Dilbert:The Complete Series

I am trying to backup the 4 disc set I own of this and I have achieved moderate success in that it will play on my computer but not in my Xbox 1 which is my only dvd player … other dvds of mine that I have backed up work fine on my Xbox but this stops and makes the Xbox pretty much reset after the Columbia Tristar logo movie plays.

Im using CloneDVD2 and Anydvd … which have both worked fine for all other backups … my own analysis is that there is some happening between that first Columbia Tristar clip and the main menu … but I dont know what.

Any help would be great thanks,
Lifetrip

Would FixVTS be good to use I used it but I havent burned another DVD yet cause Ive now wasted 3 trying to figure this out … Please some one help …

Try FixVTS or VobBlanker.

Is there a way to make the menus be the VIDEO_TS.VOB???

Cant Anyone Please Help Me With This???

i backed up all 4 discs of the dilbert complete series using anydvd and clonedvd2 with no problems at all a LONG time ago.

they play fine on all players I’ve tried them on, but I do not play them on an xbox. do your backups work on playback devices other than your xbox.

I dont know because I have only an Xbox other than the computer and the computer plays them fine.

you haven’t mentioned any program version numbers, media IDs used, burn speed, burner brand and model or burner firmware version so no one really know anything about your problem besides the dvd won’t work on your xbox (which doesn’t tell us a whole lot and is probably why you haven’t received any meaningful responses in 3 days)

also do you know the drive model in your xbox? I don’t know much about xbox’s but I knew some of the drives are pickier than others. I’d have no idea how to find out though.

the more information we have, the better able we are to help figure out what your problem might be.