Having Trouble with Collage Road Trip

vbimport

Hi there, I am new to DVDfab and have already backed up several movies.
I am finding a problem with “Collage Road Trip” by Disney. Once I put the DVD in after it is scaning dvd files I get the following error.
“Error while reading! Please choose what to do” I then have a choice between retry, abort, ignore, ignore all.
Is there a way to break this code? I am using the Platnium 5.0.9.8 (Beta)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Is the disc clean? if it’s showing a read error that might be the problem, dirt or scratches on the disc

[QUOTE=RCM;2137481]Is the disc clean? if it’s showing a read error that might be the problem, dirt or scratches on the disc[/QUOTE]

RCM is correct about the disc being either dirty,scratched, and another thing it could be
is a badly pressed disc that has happened to quite a few people on here. You go and buy
a brand spanking new movie then try to rip it and get those errors just because it wasn’t
pressed correctly at the factory even though it still plays just fine on your DVD player. If
it isn’t scratched or dirty then I’d take it back and exchange it for another copy. :iagree:

[quote=mom0f4;2137468]Hi there, I am new to DVDfab and have already backed up several movies.
I am finding a problem with “Collage Road Trip” by Disney. Once I put the DVD in after it is scaning dvd files I get the following error.
“Error while reading! Please choose what to do” I then have a choice between retry, abort, ignore, ignore all.
Thank you[/quote]
In common Setting pathplayer change the setting to always enabled and try again. If that does not work then disable pathplayer and like RCM and getit29 said the disc could be scratched or a badly pressed disc. I have this movie and it backed up just fine for me back in July. My pathplayer setting is always enabled and[B] not[/B] the default setting enable when necessary

[quote=mom0f4;2137468]Hi there, I am new to DVDfab and have already backed up several movies.
Thank you[/quote]
Greetings mom0f4 and welcome to the DVDFab sub-forum here at CD Freaks :flower:
As the other members have stated make sure the disc is clean, you can also open common settings–>“PathPlayer” and put a tick mark for “Always enable PathPlayer”.
You can also make a change in common settings–>“Read”, you can increase the number of times it trys to read the problematic spot or just select “Ignor all read errors”…also make sure the I/O Mode is set on “Auto” at the same location.

Have a nice day :flower:

Edit… Hi GJ, guess we was typing at the same time…me being a slooooow typer guess I lost

[quote=StormJumper;2137546]

Edit… Hi GJ, guess we was typing at the same time…me being a slooooow typer guess I lost[/quote]
I’m a slow typer also but you had more to type than I did

Oops my bad I forgot to mention about the Path Player setting in my post :o
must be old timers setting in on me I guess …hmmm… now what was
I just talking about again :confused: :bigsmile: