Having Problems with ripping from DVD Shrink

vbimport

Ok, so here’s the deal.

Im trying to extract my South Park Seasons onto my External Hard Drive for backup. Im trying to make them AVI files… but that’s not the problem, i know how to do that. The problem is that when I try to rip the episode from DVD Shrink, the quality is some-what choppy and it’s hard to explain, but it’s like the characters mouths and really glitchy. At first I thought maybe it was something wrong with my computer, but later I tried using DVDfab and DVD Decrypter and the same problem happens.

I also tried it on my roommates computer and the SAME thing happened. It all choppy and stuff. And the weirdest part is that a few years back I was also working on this project and I did not have this problem with DVD Shrink. My main goal is to convert VOB files to AVI files, but struggling to rip a nice quality VOB file. I have no idea whats going on and what im doing wrong… if I’m doing something wrong.

I would like to show you possibly a small clip, just to show you an example of what “choppiness” im talking about but I don’t know how too.

Any suggestions?:confused:

It could be many things. To get some help you have to be more specific.
What is your converting software, because as it is generally stated here, AVI is mpeg4, where VOB are in mpeg2.
Did you try to play the same file copied to internal drive, do you see same thing?
I assume you rip with DVD Shrink. Do you use any compression there also?
It would help to describe your process.