Having Problems converting Divx Avi file

having probs converting Jet Li The One too mpeg, its been converted too an avi (divx format) and if I use nero too convert too SVCD the image is like looking in a mirror, a reflection, man it so weird, can anyone help me?

Greetz from the Diplomat :slight_smile:

you should try TMPGenc to convert avi to mpeg

Originally posted by damiandimitri
you should try TMPGenc to convert avi to mpeg

Sorted it late lastnight, its in DIVX format and my m8 thought I wouldn’t be able too convert it too VCD/SVCD, testing me I thought, so I used VirtualDub too extract the video file and the wav file and then used TMGEnc too make a complete mpeg of the film that works great.(Far from stupid, I know alot more than people realise. If I could use this kind of intelligence too hack an EFT on-line and divert some of it into an account elsewhere while a transfer too somewhere else on the globe was taking place, I would be very rich man indeed. :eek:

Only Joking :bigsmile:

Greets from The Diplomat:D

Why not use DVD2SVCD with the CCE plugin, it’s far the most userfriendly program I used. Very handy to convert DVD’s and DivX to SVCD’s.

Becuase CCE is not free
Unless you are willing to go a bit further for it :a

i have guide for you on my site.

http://www.freewebs.com/agzz/Index.html

have not had time to update reacently thou

[QUOTE=intercept;281346]having probs converting Jet Li The One too mpeg, its been converted too an avi (divx format) and if I use nero too convert too SVCD the image is like looking in a mirror, a reflection, man it so weird, can anyone help me?

Greetz from the Diplomat :)[/QUOTE]

try this www.freevideojoiner.com