Having a problem with Beowulf!

vbimport

I have three DVD players and for some reason ( in the last two releases ) I only get good quality on one of them. The other two dvd players will not get past the IRON MAN preview on the Beowulf disc. It keeps returning to the beginning of the same preview over and over again. A buddy of mine has the same software and he is experiencing the same thing. What gives…

wow, thanx for the help??? So much for buying Platinum version.

beowulf burnt fine for me, on gold.

Hi whuzurdaddy,

Have you switched to a different brand of disc lately ?

This can be a problem sometimes… as cheapo disc do not burn well… nor are they easily red by stand-alone-players. Use Verbatim or TY discs only.

Update to Ver 4080 and try again.

I had no problems ripping / burning Beowulf (Region 1 Win XP) using FAB Plat 4065 beta.

Hope this helps…

Must be the media you guys are using or else a conflick with some other program as I myself had no problem at all using Plat 4062 and using Verbatim media, But IMHO wasn’t worth buying and wasting a disc

Had no problem with DVDFab Plat 4.0.6.5

bean55

Thanx For The Input But Its The Same Discs. I Am Using ( Tdk) ( Dvd+r ) Discs…

[QUOTE=whuzurdaddy;2010603]Thanx For The Input But Its The Same Discs. I Am Using ( Tdk) ( Dvd+r ) Discs…[/QUOTE]

You may want to try disabling PathPlayer in common Settings
Also as other member has stated put a check mark next to Booktype +R media to DVD-ROM…also in common settings

and make sure you set the write speed to half the rated speed for the TDK disc’s you are using

I had the same issue with this movie as well. I was using the new FAB 4.0.8.0 version and it didn’t work. I then used the FAB 4.0.6.5 version and it worked perfectly. Must be something in the new version that might have bugs in it. Anyway, I hope this helps.

thanx for the advise STORM JUMPER !!! It worked like a charm. I did not know about the little check box about DVD+R only…

[QUOTE=whuzurdaddy;2011566]thanx for the advise STORM JUMPER !!! It worked like a charm. I did not know about the little check box about DVD+R only…[/QUOTE]

No problem my friend :flower: just glad we the DVDFab members was able to help and you are up and running again plus a member yourself :clap::clap: .
Remember any time your in need of help we the members of CD Freaks are always here to help :cool:

thanx, I apreciate it big guy…