Havin DNS problems

vbimport

for the past few days…i can be in the middle of chat or posting on the forum…then i get an error screen and i’m not able to get back in with refreshing the page…both times it has happened i’ve had to change DNS numbers to just get back here…

Bob has also had this problem…
whats up?

Using FF? Try with Seamonkey. :wink:

Check DNS with ipconfig /displaydns
or just clear it with ipconfig /flushdns :wink:

well see its just cdfreaks that has been the problem…
I’ve changed DNS and so far its been working fine…but why did this happen in the first place…

also , now when i leave here even though i’ve checked the remember me box…i have to sign in…every darn time…

oh and i use Opera…its the updated latest version as well :slight_smile:

Maybe you have opera set to delete internet cache when closing?

My problem was basically like the servers were down for repair. It would last 15 minutes or so and then back to being fine.

No problems the last two days now. I never changed anything. I’m using FF.

i haven’t changed any settings in opera at all…it just started acting fubar…:frowning:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2005397]i haven’t changed any settings in opera at all…it just started acting fubar…:([/QUOTE]I’ve seen you trouble shoot before. You’ll get it figured out.

Hopefully someone might have something to add though.

A solution is to use the OpenDNS service :slight_smile:

ok here is another spin

i went to the cdfreaks.com and registered there…and volia…it finally remembers me… don’t know what that has to do with club.cdfreaks…but i guess it did on my computer…

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2005934]ok here is another spin

i went to the cdfreaks.com and registered there…and volia…it finally remembers me… don’t know what that has to do with club.cdfreaks…but i guess it did on my computer…[/QUOTE]:\ lol scratches head well i have signed in on the home page so i couldn’t tell you if that is what it was…