Have you used AquaGuard printable media? If so, did you like results?

vbimport

I have found AquaGuard to be working the best on Epson R280 Stylus Photo instead of WaterShield printable media.

I would ask if others use AquaGuard also and if so what were the results?

Thank you

i cant get any verbatims to burn on any of my drives on my computer i like the print quality of them but not worth paying more for them than ty or the jvc watershields they always give me some atapi or scsi error it burned about 5 of the 50…lol i have not had one coaster using any other brand on my pc… ever and i also use the epson r280

Imation AquaGuard are reliable to burn with for CD and DVD

I’ve used them, but found the recording to be substandard compared to TY. While I agree, WaterShield’s printing surface may not be as good (depends on the printer and the person), the recordability issues far outweigh any minor printing problems.

[QUOTE=Xscream;2460654]I’ve used them, but found the recording to be substandard compared to TY. While I agree, WaterShield’s printing surface may not be as good (depends on the printer and the person), the recordability issues far outweigh any minor printing problems.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reply

I have not had problems with Imation cd or dvd at all yet. Quality match scans of my Verbatim DVD-R with Nero scan.