Have You Survived GLASTONBURY?

vbimport

Who has been to The Glastonbury Music Festival ?
The Biggest Music Festival in the world.
Watched documentary DVD Glastonbury,and still a bit :confused: as to where this festival actualy takes place.
I have read it takes place near the village off Pilton a few miles west from
Glastonbury in somerset,on local farmer Michael Eavis land.
The only Pilton I have on my map is off Barnstaple Bay in Devon
There Official Web site only tells me SORRY ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT :bigsmile: .
Can any one help Please :slight_smile:

so di had to watch her DVD again …

jamescooly1
streaking through chat :bigsmile:

:cop: BAD Diane! :eek:

Looks like fun Di unless like last year it rain did it.the last picture must of been deano:bigsmile:that cart was full.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2542566]the last picture must of been deano:bigsmile:that cart was full.

[/QUOTE] Can’t argue with that being Deano! :smiley:

I joined via the BBC streams (28e).

Cool experience.

:cool: thanks Di! I ordered a copy:flower:

[QUOTE=diane7;2542510]jamescooly1
streaking through chat :bigsmile:

:cop: BAD Diane! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Iz trying to be Good

Found some cool pics on this site and [B][I]NO Glastonbury NEXT YEAR[/I][/B] coz of the Olimpics B( had to search encarta Soo :sad: that MS stopped it ) Olympics [/B]

[I]ok 1 pic i downloaded I wont tell myBoys :wink: is 67 megs I wood have loved to see the original 500megs[/I] .:bow:

There was no Glastonbury ths year because of the olympics

[B]Glastonbury tickets sell out in record time of less than two hours[/B]

Never been, guess I should considering it’s my neck of the woods (well…the next county down from me) :o

Always wanted to, never got around to it.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2658301]Never been, guess I should considering it’s my neck of the woods (well…the next county down from me) :o

[B]Always wanted to, never got around to it[/B].[/QUOTE]

Oh, good to know!

I think the BBC will transmit some good shows…like the last years before. :wink:

Alice In Chains~The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

And, yeah, the BBC has something to do this weekend!

F1 Grand Prix in Silverstone.
Wimbledon Tournament
Glastonbury 2013

[B]Rolling Stones at Glastonbury 2013 Complete Broadcast.[/B]

[B][I]Glastonbury Festival 2013 braced for the Rolling Stones debut[/I][/B]:clap:

Thanks Di ,I through it was a great concert, they added players to help them sound better but isn’t that the name of the game.It’s unbelievable the amount of people there.I through they sounded good ,most people their age are in wheel chairs.

[QUOTE=diane7;2691849][B]Rolling Stones at Glastonbury 2013 Complete Broadcast.[/B]

[B][I]Glastonbury Festival 2013 braced for the Rolling Stones debut[/I][/B]:clap:[/QUOTE]

Hey, the BBC did transmit a feed in HD. :wink: …not for the Red Button of course.