Have you insulted someone on the internet today?

And how did it feel? :bigsmile:

Belvedere, you suck!
Huumm… that felt kinda good :bigsmile:

GREAT!!! :smiley: :bigsmile:

Nonono dear. That’s your job. Remember we had this deal? I cook vegetables and you suck. Stupid females these days…

Huumm… that felt kinda good :bigsmile:
Insults are awesome! :bigsmile:

Bugger OFF!!!ALL!!:a

LOL! Ok, then… how about…

Belvedere, you smell funny and your mama dresses you!
and I suck, just not right now cos I’m at work :o :eek:
That still felt pretty good (all sucking aside) :wink:

lmao No not yet but i’m workin on it :bigsmile:

Now, in Swedish, if you please :stuck_out_tongue:

STICK Ã… BRINN ALLIHOPA!!!:a

I don’t wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

I am shocked and appalled at all this use of profanities and insults to my person and I will have you all arrested by the FBI! Even you Belvedere, you smugnosed european! May God save Us from vermin like you!

No I haven’t. I’m slacking :o

[B]You [U]all[/U] have a B.O. problem! :p[/B]

j/k

You’d know all about that :bigsmile:

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can’t make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typeface does not redeem your craven incoherent words.

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Robert Wilensky said: “We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.”

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. Why don’t you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn’t be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren’t intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter; if your weren’t so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells “Earthquake!”, or if your face wasn’t the strongest form of natural contraception available. Nah, of course you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you’re talking about before you try to post again.

:bigsmile: boy that did make me feel much better

I’d never! I’m way too polite to insult people!

Im to insult to polite people…

That was good! :bow: :bow: :flower:
I think I’ll stay clear of Texas for a while. :eek:

I only insult people with ambiguous phrases, so that they cannot determine whether I’ve just labeled them “the sweat from a baboons balls”, or whether it was just completely innocuous :wink:

Insulting is only fun, if the other person doesn’t realise they’ve been insulted :wink:

That said … today, no. No promises for tomorrow though :stuck_out_tongue:

Insult somebody on the 'net, eh? Hmmm… I’ll give it a try.

You stoopid dum-dum silly face…

…nah, don’t have it in me. :smiley:

…but if someone insults me, then—>