Have you ever wondered what has become of people you have only met online?

vbimport

[QUOTE=BeeR_DoG;2720424]bcn_246………I loved that kid!

I also have a lot of good memories with the fabulous 4 (the metal-crew): g3ri (the good), cerb3rus (the bad), Hq84 (the vital) and theone1_ (the one).
I sometimes wonder what happened to “theone1” as I’ve never found any online- tracks of him.

I also recall “boskin” very loud and clear. He could be quite arrogant, but still quite helpful.

This year I missed a hockey tread by gene_simmons, during the winter Olympics.[/QUOTE]

Yes, he was a great kid. Tax imposed some special, personal rules on him. He was allowed to make only 5 posts per day.
And Theone1, g3ri, Cerb3rus… Great guys, I miss them too.

@Ulenspiegel

I remember boskin attacking some newbies for being sloppy and lazy, and bcn_246 asked for forgiveness.
boskin answered: You’re in a learning process, keep them questions coming.:cool:

bcn_246 was all over the place back then, but he also had a true interest in the more technical stuff.
Besides from the Living room, that is :wink:

I wonder about stuff like this all the time but unfortunately it’s hard to keep in touch when people choose to disappear.

It’s always great to see some of the old hands returning though and I always enjoy hearing what’s happened to them in the meantime.

[B]Wombler[/B]

1 of the more recent members I miss,is Christine_BCW…Maybe she wasn’t the easy person to deal with,but I always enjoyed her posts…
While I have only a basic knowledge of expressing myself in English,I was quite often baffled about how she used her language so creatively…:iagree:
And off course I miss quite a few of the old farts,but I noticed that some of them still come online,but ATM choose not to post …

I remember [B]Ben[/B] (bcn) affectionately, and I also remember [B]Stoner[/B] who I got on quite well with. I also recall [B]RedHatted[/B], and [B]theone1[/B]
Of course we still have a good few who have been here a lot longer than me.
[B]Mr B, roadworker, debro[/B], and [B]Beer Dog[/B] spring to mind.

I did not realize I have been here 10 yrs also. I check in from time to time. Don’t post much on any of the sites I’m reg. to.

I miss one member that taught me a lot about building PCs , he was extremely knowledgeable but had a short fuse LOL, I liked him His name was DiiZzY, I wonder what ever became of him. :smiley: and another fellow named BOskin that we could use now trying to disable Cinavia, he very smart. I miss these guys. and I forgot to mention the fellow who did the first BenQDW1640 review here, ( my favorite DVDRW) OC-Freak. They will all be missed.

[B]geno888[/B]

I miss Him soo much Last time he had pc issues
The Q 4 the longest thread has not been the same without him :sad:

[QUOTE=diane7;2720562][B]geno888[/B]

I miss Him soo much Last time he had pc issues
The Q 4 the longest thread has not been the same without him :sad:[/QUOTE]

Last I spoke to Sergio ( Geno) he was having severe computer issues and could not get some parts he needed, I think he may have gone back to school. Not sure though.

Just my two cents, I still visit every day but seldom login. Does that count at all? :smiley:

I still get the odd text message, but unfortunately he’s still without a computer.

I sure wish I could convince him to even buy a low/medium spec laptop just to get online until he can save up for a larger build, but he’s still determined to wait until he can afford to build a high end PC for video encoding, which unfortunately means he’ll be offline for the foreseeable future. :frowning:

Two others I really miss are Crabbyappleton and Eltranquil, both who I use to regularly enjoy chatting with. Crabbyappleton was a brilliant news writer here - I remember while visiting him in 2005 he could find, write and post a good story in under 15 minutes. Eltranquil was an Italian forum moderator and use to regularly chat on MSN.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2720570]Last I spoke to Sergio ( Geno) he was having severe computer issues and could not get some parts he needed, I think he may have gone back to school. Not sure though.[/QUOTE]

If he wasn’t in bloody Italy far far away i’d give him one of my old laptops.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2720727]If he wasn’t in bloody Italy far far away i’d give him one of my old laptops.[/QUOTE]
Same here, I even offered to give him parts and pay for shipping but he never got back to me.:confused:

[B]Anyone know what happend to[/B] [B]deanwitty[/B] :bow:

http://club.myce.com/member.php?u=369877

[QUOTE=diane7;2720734][B]Anyone know what happend to[/B] [B]deanwitty[/B] :bow:

http://club.myce.com/member.php?u=369877[/QUOTE]

No. We’ve sent a few emails, but never got a reply.

I miss many people here… Some of them are almost as my close friends. Like Geno, Bob, pipemanid, Shellie Mae and so many more… Realy i miss them very much… :sad:

[QUOTE=012;2720694]Just my two cents, I still visit every day but seldom login. Does that count at all? :D[/QUOTE]

We would rather you log in and post but we also want you to have fun, and whatever way you visit here, you are welcome.:wink:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2720356]I did look up Prof. Honeydew a while back and found her on Linkedin, alive and well, so that was a relief, considering that she stopped posting so abruptly back in 2007.[/QUOTE]

Yo Kerry-

I am SO glad to hear that-eh!! :clap: :clap:

I miss lynn, dean, bigmike, sportfish… lol

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2721273]Yo Kerry-

I am SO glad to hear that-eh!! :clap: :clap:[/QUOTE]

Cool…say “hi” if you can. (to her, I mean!)