Have you ever put an tv input leed on ur toung?

Really i mean when its pluged in and all… u know like the playstation plugs

i did it once by accident it feels wired kinda it like zaps ya :eek:

Have you ever done it? :iagree:

1. I’ve done it with different batteries
  2. How the hell did it get into your mouth…by ‘accident’?:confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

well this is how it happend…
i was watching tv siting on the floor…
i picked up the cables and started playin with em…
i dident know they where pluged in…
and i was swingin em around and it smacked me in the mouth and zaped me! :eek:

Bwahhaa!! :bigsmile:

wooosch wooosch
bzzzzt
auuuuauuuauuuu!

Originally posted by Ramaido
[B]Really i mean when its pluged in and all… u know like the playstation plugs

Have you ever done it? :iagree: [/B]

Nope. I’ve never been that silly.
Ever stuck your tongue in a powerpoint and turned it on?

It’s a barrel of laughs, you should try it :stuck_out_tongue:

Bwuhahahahahahhaha!
I’ve really got to stop doing that.

Step One) Unplug the cord from your phone that leads to your phone line.
Step Two) Making sure one part of the cord is still connected to the wall socket, lick the terminal of the other side of the cord
Step Three) Fucking ZAP!

My aunt could almost had my xbox thrown towards her. She decided to take a closer look at my dvd movie collection and tripped over the controller cables.

Lucky for her , Microsoft implemented anti-trip plugs on the cables , which forced the cables to disconnect ; I wonder if it was a PS/2 , she’d really have the console in her neck :slight_smile:

Originally posted by cmr2004x
Fucking ZAP!

I like the metallic tang :bigsmile:
Electricity is yummy:D

I once opened a disposable camera to check what’s in it. Well, it had a simple flash, some small electric circuits and a small battery. That was more than enough to give me a serious “ZAP” when I touched two metal pins on the circuit :slight_smile:

Amateurs!:wink:
Try poking around in the back of a TV (with the power on, of course).
Pain #1 is when you touch something with high voltage.
Pain #2 is when your elbow cracks against something as you instinctively pull away from the source of pain #1.

Or unplug the 'phone (as previously mentioned), connect wires to the socket and hold them. Then have someone ring your number - that’ll give you a buzz!

Or (and I definitely don’t recommend this) 240v up your arm when working in the back of a power board. This one is SCARY!:eek:

Originally posted by dik
Or (and I definitely don’t recommend this) 240v up your arm when working in the back of a power board. This one is SCARY!:eek:

How about urinating on a 40000V electric fence :slight_smile:

I definately don’t recommend that one :wink:

Originally posted by Wannez
I once opened a disposable camera to check what’s in it. Well, it had a simple flash, some small electric circuits and a small battery. That was more than enough to give me a serious “ZAP” when I touched two metal pins on the circuit :slight_smile:

not only did i end up screaming like a bitch, i had the burn marks on my fingers to back it. those hurt!

How about urinating on a 40000V electric fence

Now that is DUMB :bow: :bow:

Makes me cringe just thinking about it :smiley:

Originally posted by dik
[B]Now that is DUMB :bow: :bow:

Makes me cringe just thinking about it :smiley: [/B]

Well, you know how it is, with dogs, unsupervised 4yr olds and smart_pants :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol!

I’ve even seen an 8yr old use his tongue to test one, despite many warnings about touching the electric fence. Of course, he was being good, cos he was told not to touch the fence. Obviously the 8yr olds creative mind interpreted that with the addendum “…with your hands”.

Originally posted by Ramaido
[B]Really i mean when its pluged in and all… u know like the playstation plugs

Have you ever done it? :iagree: [/B]

No, but I will now!!! :smiley: