Have you ever cheated in your relationship?

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2711221]but the answer is likely starting with a N and ending with an O (and I know you’ll now find some word different than what I mean, I hope it’s a challenge ;))[/QUOTE]
You mean something like
Never would I have thought of that. It such a great idea of you? :smiley:

Doesn’t end with an O!

In direct answer to the original question NO.

I have never cheated on a wife or girlfriend… it never even passed through my thoughts to consider doing so, ONE woman is all I can deal with at once.

I have however had two girlfriends cheat on me

And two other girlfriends who were in fact cheating on someone else when I became involved with them, (though I did not know this at the time)

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2711266]Doesn’t end with an O![/QUOTE]
I thought you wouldn’t notice the cheat that quickly :wink:

Now that is a great idea. I already thought of this too.

Years ago in the USA there was case about a woman who got revenge for a cheat, her name was Lorena Bobbit. She took a knife while her hubby was sleeping and made sure he could cheat no more. Then she made up a story about spousal abuse and got away with it. If I was in a relationship, I would never consider cheating, this would be on my mind. :wink: I would never get another nights rest. Not worth the time.:bigsmile:

PS, After finding the guys package in the trash, his penis was reattached by Doctors James T. Sehn and David Berman during a nine-and-a-half-hour operation. It didn’t work so well, but it was there. The tabloids had a field day with this one. Poor guy.:sad:

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2711221]@Torsten, I’ll think about it, but the answer is likely starting with a N and ending with an O (and I know you’ll now find some word different than what I mean, I hope it’s a challenge ;))[/QUOTE]

What, like nympho? :p:bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

There was an old joke in the dorms…is it cheating if you are ambidextrous?
:eek:

Oh, his pride and joy was in the trash was it Alan!
I heard Mrs Bobbit threw it out of the car window on the freeway. It hit the windshield of a car travelling the opposite direction and the wife of the driver exclaimed “Hey Abner, did you see the size of the dick on that gnat”!!! :eek:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2711390]There was an old joke in the dorms…is it cheating if you are ambidextrous?
:eek:[/QUOTE] On the one hand, yes; on the other hand, no! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2711383]PS, After finding the guys package in the trash, his penis was reattached by Doctors James T. Sehn and David Berman during a nine-and-a-half-hour operation. It didn’t work so well, but it was there. The tabloids had a field day with this one. Poor guy.:sad:[/QUOTE]

I think it works pretty well…as he afterwards played in a few pr0n movies as the leading male “actor”…:bigsmile::clap: