Have you emptied your Recycle Bin today?

Or, if you’re using Linux, whatever the equivalent is :wink:

Just had a look at my Recycle Bin, 3.47 GB :o…I’m so lazy when it comes to clearing the trash.

So, have you emptied yours lately? If not, how err…big is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Much like my head, mine is empty.

Yo-

I use cCleaner several times a day to clean out the crap (extremely [I][B]great[/B][/I] FREE little program - btw) so my bin is cleaned regularly-eh!!

I use that program too :slight_smile:

I’ve got that installed as well, excellent program…if I used it often enough :doh:

Haha, I have to keep my stuff cleared out on a regular basis or it slows down the crap work program :(.

Yo Arachne-

Ya - I feel your pain - cCleaner takes about 5 seconds to clean out 10mb of crap - entire waste of time that could otherwise be spent chasing Geno all over the LR-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually I don’t use the recycle bin. When I want to delete something, I remove it definitely.

Recycle bin can be disabled in settings :flower:

Right click on the icon, and select “properties” --> Do not move files to the recycle bin

…time that could otherwise be spent chasing Geno all over the LR-eh!!

LOL! I just don’t think to use it :o (and Geno has other people to chase him around :p)

I have a norton protected bin handy for restoring stuff the kids threw out by mistake.:sad:
If I am backing up movies and deliting large files ,empty it daily.

/Chasing mode ON :stuck_out_tongue:

I usually Shift+Del anyway except if I’m sorting photos or stuff like that.

Yo Arachne-

See that everyone is scrambling to use the “edit Post” function-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

(btw - who’s in charge of changing the “smilies” box -> frequently-eh?)

rand(22); maybe. :cool:

I’m a frequent editor, just no-one usually notices :wink:

Changing smilies box? You got me, no clue :stuck_out_tongue:

You are not an editor: you are a reviewer :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo Arachne-

I edit [B][I]alot[/I][/B] - mainly 'cause - up until ‘Google Toolbar’ and its great spelling checker - I was always going to my Word Book to check spelling and going back and correcting it - and to ‘hold’ my place in the “Person Above” thread - so I didn’t get stomped on by the likes of Geno and the S_S- :disagree:

With regards to the “smilies” box - ya - it changes around about every two weeks or so-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

There are no smilies here

Oh! Yeah I’ve noticed that as well :confused:

Only after I delete files.

In windows, I just configured it to remove permanently, no confirmation.

Having 3 HDD’s give me lots of room to move, so if i accidentally delete something … can just undelete/recover it to a different partition/drive.

Screwing around having to delete things twice is a waste of time … especially if you find out 1/2 way thru an encode/rip that you’re short of space on 1 partition because the trash bin has large files in it … not deleted.