Have ISO ... now what

I have used DVDfab to rip … then DVD Shrink to make my ISO file of movie only … but I used 2 different writers (ashampoo and sonic lite) to try and write it to a DVD+ disk. all i have now are 2 coasters.

does anyone know what i am doing wrong? i know the ISO is fine, i can play it on my KMPlayer … just not on my DVD player.

Thank You
pl

[QUOTE=plyd;2242220]I have used DVDfab to rip … then DVD Shrink to make my ISO file of movie only … but I used 2 different writers (ashampoo and sonic lite) to try and write it to a DVD+ disk. all i have now are 2 coasters.

does anyone know what i am doing wrong? i know the ISO is fine, i can play it on my KMPlayer … just not on my DVD player.

Thank You
pl[/QUOTE]

If you have DVD Shrink why don’t you set it up to use ImgBurn to burn the ISO image to a disc :confused: it is one if not the best burning app :bigsmile:

I definitely agree with ImgBurn being the best. If you wish to set DVDShrink up to autoburn with ImgBurn, here is a link to get it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/35280436/Shrink_w_ImgBurn.rar

Hey ferguj1
I see you are located in my home state :smiley: Missouri…aka…The Show me State :bigsmile:
Have a nice evening :flower:

use Dvd Decrypter which is the original version of imgburn. Dvd Shrink is already set up for imgburn. To find it just google it.