Has Herrie gone on holiday? :)

It’s been a loooooong time snce the last firmware mod.

Oh well.

i just got a ND-2510A that had a 2.15 firmware. i’d like to get a firmware that is at least that new, with all the special things i’ve seen the older firmwares have included. it looks like 2.07 or something is the latest you can get that is hacked.

He’s locked in the celler. :wink:

hehehe :iagree:

Can only confirm that he’s alive!!! :slight_smile:

He is in your cellar then?

Nope. He still using other communication resources :bow:

NB! Actually I don’t have a cellar…

He got assassinated by NEC’s DVDR wielding Cyber-Ninjas.

with a bunch of new releases out for all the 2500 variants i am hoping that he is mixing and matching strats and DL bitsetting ect.

did he buy a pioneer drive??

…as a smuggled into that cellar cellular phone.

There are a couple of things that might have gone on,

1. NEC put him on the payroll for big money$$$$$$$

2. NEC paid Rocko and Jocko to get him/her to stop writing firmware

3. Herrie is doing the best job that he can and is taking his time with it so we will all have the best DVD burner.

4. Herrie got a little tired of looking at code and is on break.

He’s probably busy looking at ND-3500A codes.

Ehm to be quite honest I’m around, but my g/f recently moved in with me, so I really have other priorities at the moment :wink: But I’m still working on the firmwares wherever I can :slight_smile:

Herrie met a super breathtaking blond girl with big tits/perect ass and discovered that playing with dvd r/rw firmwares is only worth a tiny tiny part of his spare time!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bow:

THAT’S INCREDIBLE! ME AND HERRIE POSTED IN THE SAME TIME!and I was right… :iagree: :wink: :o

Not blond, but for the rest you’re close :bigsmile:

IT’S ALIVE! IT’S ALIVE!!! :stuck_out_tongue: herrie email me or icq when you get a chance… :wink:

Ehm to be quite honest I’m around, but my g/f recently moved in with me, so I really have other priorities at the moment

Hahaha!

Nothing like 24/7 access to ass. Good on you, mate!

what a stud,

writes the best firmware and has a hot chick to boot!!!

Damm only if I coud be so lucky

possible to flash the 25xx to the 3500?