Has anyone used Supermediastore's Glossy DVD case inserts?

vbimport

First, I apologize if this is the wrong section for this post. I spent a good 5 minutes trying to decide where to post it and figured it was best suited for here :p.

I’m in the process of trying to find a good glossy insert for my DVD cases. I’ve searched the web and it seems not too many people carry them. I managed to find some on SuperMediaStores website found here, however I’m reluctant to hit the purchase button. I figured I’d come here first and see if anyone else had any experience with them, and if so were the results what they were hoping for? I’ve been buying from Rima, and haven’t had any problems with them, however they only carry the matte inserts. And while they are fine for the job I was hoping to find a more professional look with glossy inserts.

Also while I was on the subject I figured I’d ask if anyone has used both Rima and SuperMediaStore’s DVD cases? I’ve used Rimas before and they were decent for the price, but you could tell they were $0.22 a piece. Just curious if SuperMediaStore’s cases were the exact same, or if they were of better quality? I know if I wanted some quality ones I could just grab some Amaray’s, but at $0.60+ a piece they’re a bit pricey.