Has anyone seen Harvey

My friend Harvey (an pooka) went on vacation but has not come back has anyone seem him? He has Large ears and can stop time. I think he went to Australia since he always wanted to go there.

Maybe something ate him. :eek:

The last time I saw him he was with Elwood P. Dowd…I believe I have his card here somewhere…

“[I]Years ago, my mother used to say to me, she’d say: 'In this world, Elwood, she always used to call me Elwood. 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. And you can quote me[/I].”

Maybe a little green borg men assimilated him :stuck_out_tongue:

He has Large ears and can stop time.

maybe he stopped time & can’t get it restarted…

geno we miss you…

cheers, katz :bigsmile:

No! :eek:

:o I’m a bit busy, but I’ll be online soon :flower:

What a great movie!

My favorite lines are from the taxi driver (Wallace Ford), talking about the drive with the patients, to the sanitarium (untreated) and from the sanitarium (treated). It’s classic:

The Taxi Driver: “…I’ve been driving this route for 15 years. I’ve brought them out here to get that stuff, and I’ve drove them home after they had it. It changes them… On they way out here, they sit back and enjoy the ride. They talk to me, some times we stop and watch the sunset, and look at the birds fly. And sometimes we stop and watch the birds when there ain’t no birds. And look at the sunset when its raining. We have a swell time. And I always get a big tip. But afterwards, uh oh! …They crab, crab, crab. They yell at me. Watch the lights. Watch the brakes, Watch the intersection. They scream at me to hurry. They got no faith in me, or my buggy. Yet, it’s the same cab, the same driver. And we’re going back over the very same road. It’s no fun. And no tips… After this he’ll be a perfectly normal human being and you know what bastards they are.”

It hard to believe but there are people who have not seen Harvey. I had not seen it until my mother-in-law told me about it. Now it is one of my favorites.

I would like someone to make another Harvey movie but I am afraid they would just try and remake it and that should not be done.

I’m afraid it’s true. Just talked to Stroppy and it seems he went to Oz and is now part of the Collective. :eek:

What collective?

The borg disbanded. The cost of technology in Oz compared to the rest of the world was simply to exhorbitant to continue.
Remaining hardware inventory & copyrights on the assimilation process was sold to microsoft.

Have you checked under your desk ?
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I always thought Harvey was a wonder hamster?