Has anyone gotten Polar Express to copy?

I have tried to copy Polar Express with no luck. I have the latest versions of Anydvd and Clonedvd. It will copy up to 99% then stop with any error. I also tried Dvdshrink and it says the disc is encrypted. I do have the 5.5.5.1 version of Anydvd. Hopefully someone will get this to work.

Used AnyDVD 5.5.5.1 and Nero Recode 2, did a full disc back up of the Region 1 widescreen version. Plays fine, no problems.

Tried Nero recode and it says…“Nero Recode 2 encountered a problem and cannot continue. Failed to read from file. Copy protection error. The read failed because the sector is encrypted.”

Please post your AnyDVD info.

Used good old DVD Decryptor, transcoded with DVD Shrink burned with CopytoDVD – worked like a charm.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 5.5.5.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_POLAR_EXPRESS_DISC_1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Same except burned with Nero

Bret did you have anydvd running while using dvd decrypter???

I had no problem at all copying Polar Express region1 widescreen with CloneDVD2 2.8.5.1 and AnyDVD 5.5.5.1

I finally got it to work using Roxio Easy Cd Creator 7. Select “Copy DVD” on your upper right of the window. “The selected source is too big to fit on a standard DVD-recordable disc. Would you like to compress the video, and remove all other content?” Select “YES”. Make sure your “Source” is set to your DVD Drive, and your “Destination” is either to your DVD Drive or if you just want to copy the files to your hard drive; select " DVD-Video folder", the hit "copy on the upper right of the window. Select your target folder and “ok”. Tried it on both the computer and regular DVD player, works great!

Report noticed. Thanks.

why are there asshole like bullshit here. Fuck you itzbinnice. people are just trying to help each other out and bitches like you cant hadle not knowing everything. you need to remove the slash cuz your all about bull shit bitch. i have stood by an seen you do this shit to a buch of people. i tried roxio 7 as listed here and it worked. only i already had it but never tried to copy a dvd with it. so get a fucking life asshole and let people help each other. i know these bitches will take this off fast, in that short time this is on let me say … POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! FUCK YOU BULLSHIT ITZBINNICE

No Crack talk. No offensive posts. Supporting itzbinnice.

Edit: hey, when I refreshed, the offensive 1 time poster’s hostile, swear laden posting disappeared. It was between itzbinnice and my post. What the h …? Mods at work I guess.

I backed it up fine with Anydvd 5.5.5.1 and CloneDvd2. I did the main movie only. Plays perfectly.

Thanks Bigboard!

same with region 2 (uk).

just used shrink and it ripped and compressed and burned no problems

Same Here…Widescreen/Region1…Good Kid Flick

DVD has 3 versions of the movie on it…just grab the English Lanquage one, unless your Spanish or something…LOL

I had no problems with DVDD 3540 & Recode 7 for R1 WS version.

Used anyDVD and Clonedvd had a redundency error at 8% but started over and did fine the second time! :smiley: