Has anyone got the The new 2.1.1 version of DVRFlash

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has a copy of the The new 2.1.1 version of DVRFlash as the site you get it from has been down for a few days and my pioneer dvr108 firmware has been corrupted and the only way i am told to put this right is to flash the drive and re-install the latest pioneer firmware version 1.20

Is this right and if so is it easy to do as i have never done any like this before. If anyone has a copy i would be very greatful if you could e-mail the zip file to me at mark.lee@zoom.co.uk

You can find out more about the probs i have been having with the drive here:

http://www.dvdrom-guide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11456

A big thank you in advance for any help you can provide,
Mark. :slight_smile:

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to william for sending me the DVRFlash zip file. I have now got to work out how you do it…lol :eek:

I have read the read me file and i feel more confused than i did b4, am totally lost with all this talk about kernels and normal parts…i feel like a right thicky!

Best,
Mark.

Why do you think that?
How should it have been become corrupted in your opinion?

Read the DVRFlash instruction carefully before doing anything with it!
BTW, RPC1.ORG is back!

I know it became corrupted through someone else using my PC,thought he was clever and new what he was doing and he did not, it’s a long story and rather dull so i wont bother with all the details but i also phoned pioneer and they ran some tests with me ahd have assured me that it is def non-pioneer firmware on the drive that is causing my writing problems and so there for the warranty is now null and void…great eh!

Best,
Mark.

Ah, I see.
Your best chance is to try DVRFlash & DVRUpdate anyway. Nothing to loose…