Has anyone cracked Safedisc 4.xxx?

I am trying to back up my Call of Duty 2 and it says it is safedisc 4.xxxxx and in Alcohol 120 there is no safedisc 4.xxx only up to safedisc 2/3. is there any tricks to copying this style of protection?

Just use safedisc 2/3 settings (or plain old safedisc 1 settings if your reader/writer combo is particularly good).

Ok I had read alot of people mentioning that for Safedisc 4.6 I would have to use a safedisc 4 hider program…For some strange reason game which I backed up works flawlessly without it although my brother-n-law’s computer with the same program won’t run it on his back-ups and we both have the the exact same back-up programs as well as hardware…any ideas what might be going on? I know on my Lite-On DVD RW my firmware is KS04 to where his is KS09 that is the only difference that I honestly know of…

And just so you know we both have the original game and I have tried his backup on my computer and it works as well as my backup and it works, but on his computer neither works…

Find this a little odd… In case you are wonder it is Call of Duty 2 cd version

The dvd version is somehow different. and when you put in a dvd to copy using alcohol it doesnt give u the option to choose safedisc 2/3.

that’s ok, it supports safedisc 4.6 on dvd, so just click the next button to create the image. no need to click either of the only two options either.