Has Anyone Changed The Cow Animation?

vbimport

Don’t get me wrong, I like the cow, but every once in a while I’d like to see something different, like a nice babe strolling down the beach, or some snow falling to captivate the holidays.

I tried downloading some animated GIF’s but was unable to get the correct size required.

From The Help File
“Animations: If you do not like the sheep animation you can load your own animations. Simply put your animation into the following directory: C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2. Animation format: .gif or .png format; 336 x 135 pixels”.

I don’t have any sophisticated editing software and don’t intend to put any on my machine just for this. I went to Gif Works, a free online editor, however, it did not allow me to change to the suggested pixels, only size.

Has anyone changed their animation and have any suggestions in how to get the correct sized .gif’s or .png animated pics.

its actually a sheep. the whole issue of cloning centered around a sheep…get it?

I believe you can also use animated gif’s which are smaller in size, they should work well. There are many websites which have lots of animated gifs you can try.

Whatever was I thinking when I said cow, I think I’m losing it, or in the early stages of mad cow disease.
Yes I know about the sheep, I believe her name was Molly.
I vaguely remember an old Woody Allan movie, he fell in love with a sheep and ended up a derelict in the street drinking Woolite. I don’t want to end up like Woody, so I was considering changing the GIF.