Harry

vbimport

LONDON, England (AP) – Prince Harry, the third in line to the British throne, celebrated the end of his military training with a visit to a lap dancing club, British newspapers reported Saturday.
Love the UK, Wonder if he brought Bush along for grins or Clinton (he don’t inhale but has been known to get weird with cigars). Hey no gripes on my end let the kid grow up a little. More grow up then dad allready. And perhaps some day a better leader :iagree:

At least it is a member of the British nobility/upper class more interested in women - makes a nice change!

Now that’s funny!

It’s the queers. They’re in it with the aliens. They’re building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to God /.

Yea that and the fact the kid is becoming a man. Little lap dancing never hurt anybody except the press. Shows he is a real person with out all the glitter. I would vote for him. It’s got to suck having the press follow you around all day taking their best shot.

Meh big deal, he made it through military (although I dont think any officer would like to be the one to fail the prince) and as long as the club pays its taxes who cares, besides old ladies in Staffordshire?