Harry potter sd 2.8.10

glad bought this asus 48x16x48 copied harry potter chamber of secrets with sd 2.80.10 no prob at all no need for amplify weak sectors:bigsmile:

Good to hear.

:slight_smile: I myself just bought a liteon 48125w drive that supports packet writing.

However i was unsucsessful at copying the harry potter II game with clone cd.

The only thing that would copy it was blindwrite 4.0

I have must have wasted around 20 blanks trying to copy it with different options.

But when i would load the tray icon for a second and then close it the game would run.

The odd thing was though i would get a error saying that this program caused a criticle error and now must close sorry for the inconvienence.

But when i would load the tray icon for a second and then close it the game would run.

Go figure

Blindwrite copyied it flawlessly with the Dao pw setting.

Her it one other interesting point the original disk will run in either my liteon 163 dvd drive or my liteon 48125 writer.

The copy wouild only run in my dvd drive.

If i attempted to start the game in my liteon writer i would get a

message saying to please insert the game disk and try again.

The Liteon 48125w is my slave drive on the secondary ide port.

Any ideas would help tremendously.

Greg Zukowsky

A copy protected bij sd wil never run in a burner or you have to enable hide atip you can do this with clonecd. Hope it solves youre prob grtz …:cool:

I read and wrote Red Alert 2 with safedisc 2 with my lite-on

So it works.

red alert 2 is sd 2.51 harry potter 2 is sd v2.8 that`s a real difference Many people have probs copying sd 2.8 version. Hope it explains why you have difficulties. Grtz 1bit

Originally posted by 1bit
red alert 2 is sd 2.51 harry potter 2 is sd v2.8 that`s a real difference Many people have probs copying sd 2.8 and especially unreal because it comes with a later sd v2.8 version. Hope it explains why you have difficulties. Grtz 1bit

dude ! sorry to burst ur bubble but ermm if you mean the new UT2K3 then it isnt SD2.8 at all … it securom 4.83.xxx

greets !

whoeps you`re right, just wrongly quoted …:bigsmile:

Originally posted by 1bit
red alert 2 is sd 2.51
The RA2 discs are protected by Safedisc 2.05.030; it was the first title with SD2 :wink:

Originally posted by gzukowsky

However i was unsucsessful at copying the harry potter II game with clone cd.

Only CloneCD 4016 or 4019 + ASUS CRW burner can defeat SD2.80.010

Originally posted by dbzfan
[B]I read and wrote Red Alert 2 with safedisc 2 with my lite-on

So it works. [/B]
I read and wrote RA2 with my Ricoh MP7163A which has a Samsung chipset. Many no-sheep burners can defeat RA2.

Using Cone cd 4.1.0.1 with the settings from Scout final 2.2 I was able to make a 1:1 copy.

I have a Liteon 48x12x485w firmware Ws09
Using Aspi 4.60
Operating system Xp

downgraded to 4019 and indeed my image of fifa 2003 makes working copies now…:cop:

burned Syberia Polish (SD 2.80.011) version with Alcohol 120% 1.3.5 on LG GCE-8320b flashed to GCE-8400b and it works without any problems… I couldn`t burn it with CCD.

hi
managed to copy
Harry potter and Chamber of secrets
Using Cone cd 4.1.0.1 with the settings from Scout final 2.2

Operating system Xp

i use clone for safedisc
bw for securom

not made a coaster yet
managed to copy

frontline attack
the thing
nolf2
platoon
hp & chamber secrets
desert storm
the thing

its getting boring now being able to copy everything

i will have to get a cheap crappy cr rewriter for a challenge

:stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

The new safedisc has not been causing me any problems:
We will have to wait the new Laserlock protection is called MARATHON for us both to have a challenge!

:bow: :bow: :bow: